Plan your Car-Free Seaside Trip!
NW Connector offers public transportation in northwest Oregon. Try their route mapping tools as you plan your trip.
From Portland (Union Station)
- Take the NorthWest POINT: Portland to Seaside, with stops in Cannon Beach
Seaside Cinema Bus Stop
The Seaside Cinema bus stop (US 101 and 12th Ave.) provides connections to destinations around town and to Cannon Beach, Astoria, and Portland.
Once you arrive in Seaside, take the stress out of finding parking around town – park once at your accommodations and explore our walkable and bikeable city.
- Historic Seaside Promenade (known as the Prom) is 1.5 miles long, stretching from the north end of town to the south end of town, and boasts sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean. Taking a stroll or riding your bike along the Prom is the perfect way to explore all Seaside has to offer.
- The Promenade connects to most of Seaside’s attractions, including the downtown Broadway area, restaurants, shops, and the beach
- Most accommodations are within walking distance to the beach and downtown
- Bike Rental Shops include Wheel Fun Rentals and the Prom Bike Shop
- Many vacation rental homes also offer bike loans or rentals – inquire with your accommodations
- Seaside is home to a range of incredible trails to bike, from easy to strenuous
Beach Access for Everyone
- Beach wheelchairs are available for visitors with mobility challenges so everyone can access our beautiful beaches. To reserve, call the Bob Chisholm Community Center at 503-738-7393.
While you’re on the coast, it’s easy to visit Astoria and Cannon Beach!
- Take the NorthWest POINT: Southbound to Cannon Beach
- Take the NorthWest POINT: Northbound to Astoria
- Take the NW Connector (SETD Route 20): Southbound to Cannon Beach
- Take the NW Connector (SETD Route 101): Northbound to Astoria
- Take the NW Connector (SETD Pacific Connector): Northbound to Astoria
Visit seasideor.com for more information on attractions and other transportation options.