Yaquina Bay Lighthouse
Yaquina Bay lighthouse was built in 1871 and is the second oldest standing lighthouse structure on the Oregon coast. In original service only from 1871 to 1874 before the commissioning of the nearby brighter Yaquina Head Light eliminated its necessity. It was re-lit and recognized as a privately maintained aid to navigation by the U.S. Coast Guard in 1996. The lens is 42 feet above ground level and 161 feet above sea level. Open as a museum daily, except for holidays.