May 6, 2023

Oregon Coast Gravel Epic

The Oregon Coast Gravel Epic is the spring gravel cycling classic of the Pacific Northwest consisting of 65% pure logging roads that are unpaved and the other 35% smooth pavement left over from decades of active logging. This endurance event showcases the beauty of the Siuslaw National Forest and some of its seriously stout hills. Whether you take on the 60 mile Abomination or the 37 mile Son of Abomination, a good day is in store for you on the Oregon coast.

Take part in Walport’s Beach, Bike & Blues Festival after your ride. The event features a beer & wine pavilion, live music, delicious food, vendor faire and kids activities.

Oregon Coast Gravel Epic Harry Apelbaum
Oregon Coast Gravel Epic Harry Apelbaum
Oregon Coast Gravel Epic Harry Apelbaum
Oregon Coast Gravel Epic Harry Apelbaum

Contact Info

265 NW Hemlock Street
Waldport, Oregon 97394


We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.