Seaside Wheels & Waves
Seaside’s annual Wheels & Waves car show is coming to town. Put on your walking shoes and get your cameras ready. Spectators can expect unique builder and street cars from 1965 and older.
2014 Wheels & Waves Car Show Schedule
Thursday, September 4
- Registration: noon – 6pm at Convention Center
- Coastline Poker Run: Thursday or Friday your choice
- 4pm Senior Cruise. Meet at the Seaside Factory Outlet Mall. Sponsored by Neawanna by the Sea
- Participation ribbons for the first 70 cars
- Cruise through 3 retirement facilities.Complimentary BBQ for participants of the cruise at Thousand Trails Campground
Friday, Saturday 5
- Registration 7am – 8pm at Convention Center
- Visit with Dennis Gage, host of television’s “My Classic Car” Friday and Saturday.
- 7am – 5pm Show & Shine on Broadway
- 9am – 5pm Vendor Alley open
- Coastline Poker Run $300 in prizes! Save your parking spot on Broadway.
- Downtown Merchants Poker Walk over $100 in cash for Hi-Lo winners.
- 5:30 Downtown Beach Party Dinner (Dinner stops serving at 6:30). Music with Duke Edwards at the Seaside Civic & Convention Center.
- 50/50 drawing to benefit Seaside Food Bank.
Saturday, September 6
- Registration 7am – Noon at Seaside Civic & Convention Center.
- Street entertainment by King Brothers.
- 7am – 5pm Show & Shine on Broadway.
- 9am – 5pm Vendor Alley open.
- Downtown Treasure Hunt with over $200 in prize money.
- 5:00 – 5:45pm Saturday Downtown Cruise.
Sunday, September 7
- 9am – 1pm Vendor Alley open
- 9am – 1pm Show & Shine on Broadway
- Noon: Awards Presentation at the Seaside Civic & Convention Center with new award categories, many more to be given out. Seaside Vacation Giveaway! (Must be present to win).