4th of July Fireworks Show at the Turnaround
Boasting one of the finest fireworks shows anywhere on the West Coast, Seaside’s display is sure to cap off a memorable day for all the family.
Big Fireworks Show takes place on the beach at the Turnaround
Starting at dark, approx.10pm
Be sure to tune into local radio station 94.9FM for soundtrack to this year’s show!
For more information contact the Seaside Chamber of Commerce (503) 738-6391.
The Seaside Chamber of Commerce would like to share some important information with the 2014 visitors, who plan to enjoy the fireworks show.
1) There will be a pedestrian and firework free zone on the beach from the Promenade to the tide line stretching from 3rd Avenue to Avenue G. This zone is to protect the pyrotechnic equipment and to maintain a safety buffer for all visitors at the beach. This area will be clearly marked with caution tape and will be patrolled by security.
2) During the entire day of July 4, 2014, there will be no motorized traffic allowed on Broadway from Columbia Street west to the Turnaround.
3) Tents will not be allowed on the beach on July 4, 2014. Canopies with no walls or doors are still allowed to block the sun.
4) The parking area north of the City of Seaside Visitors Bureau including the Broadway Middle School parking area will be closed to the public as of 5:00 PM on July 3 and all day July 4, 2014. This is a staging area for personnel associated with the fireworks show.
5) The City of Seaside Visitors Bureau and the Seaside Chamber of Commerce recommend to visitors wishing to view the fireworks show that they park on the east side of the Necanicum River. During and after the fireworks show, our 50,000 plus visitors and associated crowds on that day, make it very difficult to depart from any areas downtown in a vehicle for several hours.
Seaside, OR 97138